Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Life Lessons for Women

Pinterest never fails to disappoint, I found this list of 20 things a woman should live by and thought it had some great information to share:

Some of my favorites were:

#4- I'm completely charged with this...I'm 23 and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...

#16- Always learning!

#18- I found this to be really comforting...I'm searching to start a career and I am worried I might choose the wrong one or just be bad at it...I have also been struggling with some life decisions like grad school and other things, so it's nice to be reassured that it's ok to mess up and it's ok to not know.

#19- Lovely reassurance that it's ok to make some mistakes, don't keep thinking about them...live!


Hope you all enjoyed this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment